Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These are the Ten Most Polluted Cities in US:
- 10.Cincinnati-Middletown-Wilmington, Ohio-Ky.-Ind.
- 9. El Centro, Calif.
- 8. Pittsburgh-New Castle, Pa.
- 7. Visalia-Porterville, Calif.
- 6. Modesto, Calif.
- 5. Los Angeles-Long Beach-Riverside
- 4. Hanford-Corcoran, Calif.
- 3. Fresno-Madera, Calif.
- 2. Merced, Calif.
- 1. Bakersfield-Delano, Calif.
Fighting Air Pollution at HomeEdit
Placing anti pollution plants at homes is one of the most effective ways to battling against harmful indoor air pollution:
These are the mostly used anti pollution plants:
1. Dadap Red Tree
2. Longan trees
3. Bungur and Mahogany trees
4. Colorful flowers Plants
5. Hibiscus (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis L)
7. Trembesi Tree
Using air purifiers is also very efficient in eliminating harmful air particles in your homes which includes pet danders, allergens, fumes, chemicals and odor.
These are the best HEPA air purifiers in the market today:
1. IQAir Purifiers
2. Autin Air Purifers
3. Amaircare Air Purifiers
Indoor Air Pollution has been recently linked to cancer and other deady diseases.