ways to help our Habitat
- Clean it: Pick up trash
- Plant it: Plant native trees
- Pass it on: Donate/recycle old electronics
- PASS IT ON: With your parents' permission, donate old electronic items that you don't use anymore – keep them out of the landfill!
- MAKE YOURSELF HEARD: Write an e-mail supporting the habitat, park, or local open space you care about most, and send it to your school paper, local newspapers, or TV stations
- HOME SWEET HOME: Build a backyard habitat at home, in your neighborhood, or at school.
- THE BIG CLEAN: Sign up with your friends to join supervised beach, river, lake or forest clean-ups in your area. Then adopt an acre in your neighborhood and pledge to keep it clean.
- CLEAN GREEN: Research ways to make natural household cleaners with your parents.
- LETTER LOBBY: Write a letter to your local congressional representative supporting initiatives to protect your favorite endangered species.
- BIRD FEED: Put up a bird feeder in your yard, on a balcony or, with permission, in a community green space. Keep it stocked with birdseed, suet, or fruit.
- TREE POWER: Plant 1,000,000 trees (a 4 square kilometer forest) for National Arbor Day (April 30).
“Biodegradable waste Brown waste Food scraps Fruit Green waste Humanure Tree bark Vegetables...List of compostable materials
“As explained in the article Eco-Fashion Fabrics, “A number of fibers are made from regenerated...Bamboo: An Eco-Friendly Fabric?
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Habitat Conservation"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 314 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)
Media in category "Habitat Conservation"
The following 50 files are in this category, out of 50 total.
- 10 Rain.jpg
- Amazon Manaus forest.jpg
- Bambooee commercial
- Bambooee logo.png
- Billy Mays - What Odor
- Billy Mays - Zorbeez
- Champagne for my real ...
- Christmas -22- The Hot...
- Compact fluorescent.jpg
- Completed repair on co...
- Composting toilet.jpg
- DC Recycle Bin.jpg
- Dew Drop Wishes.jpg
- Energy Star logo.svg
- Gordon River Clearcut.jpg
- How Coffee.jpg
- LED Light.jpg
- Merry Christmas 2010.jpg
- Mushroom land.jpg
- Planters working on th...
- Pumpkin checks out the...
- Recycled wood.jpg
- ShamWow w Mop
- Sign of spring.jpg
- The corn is as high . ...