Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Laundry Pure Edit
A Better Way To Clean Laundry With Little or No Chemicals LaundryPure Avialable At HealthyHomeTechnoloies
- Uses oxygen and peroxides to lift dirt and odors from your wash.
- Reduces/eliminates the need for harsh laundry detergents and cleaner.
- Helps eliminate allergic reactions due to detergent residue.
- Kills germs without bleach or hot water with the power of silver.
- Clothes and linens become softer, fluffier, and last longer.
- Colors get brighter.
- LaundryPure’s Silver nano-technology killed 99.999% of bacteria in independent NSF testing.
- Kills germs without bleach or hot water with the power of Silver.
- Uses cold water for all wash cycles saving energy due to less hot water consumption.
- Note: LaundryPure reduces or eliminates the need for laundry detergent. While many users find that LaundryPure alone effectively cleans their laundry, you may find it necessary to pre-treat or use a reduced amount of detergent to remove all stains. For pre-treating, our private testing has shown that ecoH cleaner by EcoQuest outperforms leading spot removers. If you find that detergent is necessary, we recommend using 1/8th the amount you previously used before your LaundryPure purchase.
doing a load of laundry in cold water once a week, could save 8,652,339/65,625 kwh and 2,237,760 BTU’s of energy, 28,571,862/323,203,125 tons of CO2, enough energy to power 2,997/125,000 Homes, a CFL for 89,407,503/12,775,000,000 years.
LaundryPure has been successfully installed on the following washing machines: Compatible Machines