- Generating solar energy is only possible in areas with high exposure to sunshine.
- Solar panels are expensive to maintain, and I’ve just paid a great deal for installation.
- Solar power will become more efficient; so, you should wait another few years.
- Solar panels will cause my roof to leak, deteriorate, or collapse.
- You'll need to invest at least £10,000 to gain any financial benefit from installing solar panels.
- Your roof has to be directly facing south.
- When the power goes out, my home is still powered.
- Solar will make my home look ugly.
- I can't move or sell my house for 25 years.
- The panels won’t last 25 years.
Why Choose Photovoltaic Solar Panels to Meet Your Part 1 Renewable Requirements - Rayotec.com
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.